Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Finally, a busy gaming schedule, sort of.

Now that I've got some free time with work finally slacking off, I've got a pretty full plate of gaming coming up:

  • My weekly Sunday night 4E game on Fantasy Grounds II
  • monthly face-to-face Battletech game is now doable
  • I'm possibly running a Mongoose Traveller chat campaign, Secrets of the Ancients
  • I might try to restart my pbp WFRP game that I had to abandon before the first session last year
  • and I just got a starting spot in a pbp 1st/2nd edition Forgotten Realms game.
And considering that the little one decided she would rather play field hockey than soccer this fall, I'm not going to coach, I should be able to keep my gaming schedule pretty open until lacrosse season next spring.

Update - and I almost forgot, I'm going to beta test a sci-fi game written by clash over at I Fly by Night also.

No comments:

Post a Comment