Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Introductions

Hello and welcome to my little corner of the interwebs.  This here dairy, er journal is a place to discuss, usually with myself, and make note of gaming that I have some interest.  Please feel free to browse and comment on any topic or email me correspondence.

I've always liked games; cards, dice, boardgames, wargames, roleplaying games, pinball machines, and video games.  Simulations would also have to be included in this category, but I know that many do not consider them games.  As for genre, I'd have to say that I don't really have a favorite, but as I've aged I have found a few that I don't care for much anymore.

Being old and crusty, I've found that High Fantasy just doesn't seem to cut it anymore.  And I've never been much of a horror fan.  But anything else is pretty much fair game as I never fail to, and probably never will, get excited by the new and shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment