Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

An unexpected windfall!

But I need your help.

I work for a small, but national, non-profit in DC, that deals with public health.  In response to some extra work from the CDC this past fall, we've been swamped with work.  As the finance guy and the only member of the management team with any business acumen, I've been hard pressed as well.

The hard work has paid off, and we've found ourselves in the enviable position of adding a substantial amount to our reserve fund.  The CEO has decided to award everyone with a $250 gift card for the extra effort they displayed.

So why do I need your help?  Because this is my bonus!  And I plan on spending it on my gaming habit.  There isn't much left for my gaming allowance after my wife and daughter get their whack at our disposable income, so this one is all mine.  So fire away with suggestions please.

Some of the things I'm considering:
  • 4E DM Kit (none of my 4E is non-electronic)
  • Warhammer Fantasy Orc/Goblin Army accessories (but I've not finished assembling/painting what I already have)
  • a 40K army
  • Munchkin
  • materials to make a gaming table

No comments:

Post a Comment