Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Looking for a few players to fill out new game group.

As the post title states, I'm looking for a few more players to add to my newly forming game group.  The group will meet at my home; I've got room for 5 or 6 players, plus myself.

Currently I'm looking to start a 4E game.  I've DM'd older versions of D&D and other games, so I'm confident that this will go well.

In the future, I envision that we'll have multiple DMs and play other games as well.  If you are a regular here you know my interests include Traveller, WFRP, Battletech and Modern/Spy games.  And lets not forget board games and wargames.

We'll start with a weekend day, maybe 4 or 5 hours and possible add weeknights if there is interest or time.  Feel free to drop me a line a aka.john.foster @ gmail DOT com to discuss or leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment