Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

In the news

Not much gaming of late.  Last Thursday I was supossed to be gaming with Clash and Tim, beta-ing Clash's Starcluster3.  Unfortunately, I was under the weather (my diabetes is acting up), Clash was late and I was exhausted.  Sunday's 4E game got cancelled due to the DM having technical difficulties with his port settings on his new computer.  Tuesday's WFRP game got cancelled because I only had one player show up.

So last night after Elizabeth's field hockey game got called due to weather, I went and picked up my birthday present, the Orcs & Goblins Brigade from Games Workshop.  I haven't finished painting the Battle for Skull Pass set I got last year for my birthday and when I opened this set and realized just how big it was, I know I've got a lot of work ahead of me.  Hopefully I'll finish them and be ready to play before the 9th edition comes out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment